ALL VISITS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, BOOK NOW OR SHOP FROM HOME.
The safety of our staff and customers is our #1 priority and we have implemented the following safety protocols for visiting our dealership.
All visitors are asked to wear a mask according to the Provincial Health Unit to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep each other safe.
If you are unable to wear a mask, we have Shop From Home options for you to consider.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SAFETY FIRST PROTOCOLS
What Your Visit Will Look Like:
- Your visit will be scheduled for 1 hour
- For ours and your safety, only 1 family member will be present in the showroom during the appointment time, however up to 2 total family members can be present at the dealership
- Guests will be screened prior to entry for any symptoms of COVID-19
- A sanitation station has been set up, that we will require guests to visit upon entering
- You will be directed to a designated area in the dealership that has been established to ensure physical distance
- Our washroom facilities and other areas of our dealership will not be open
- If you are taking a test drive, a designated route will be provided. Contact your Sales Consultant for additional details.
- For guest taking delivery of their vehicles, please contact your sales consultant for more details.