Experience the Largest Wheelchair SUV Ever – the BraunAbility Chevrolet Traverse
With removable front seats, wheelchair users can get behind the wheel to drive or ride from the front passenger position. There’s room for up to two wheelchair passengers in the mid-row position too.
Backseat passengers will appreciate the roomy rear bench seat, which easily accommodates three passengers. A full-length, fold-up footrest adds to backseat passenger comfort. If extra storage is needed, the rear bench folds down completely to make room for your most important gear.
The Chevrolet Traverse is equipped with best-in-class safety and technology features, including USB ports throughout the vehicle to ensure you’re never unplugged. Independent wheelchair users will appreciate the driver-side fuel fill, making it easy to fill up even when the ramp and door are open.
Braunability’s engineers spent over 15,000 hours in the design of this accessible SUV, and dependability and safety were top priorities. This new conversion features a dual arm sliding doors for improved stability and reliability when opening and closing.
BraunAbility Wheelchair Accessible SUV Features
- Side-entry with power infloor ramp
- More space at rear cabin for improved maneuverability
- Customized sliding shifter console
- Seats three 3rd row passengers
- Driver-side fuel fill
- Dual-arm sliding door for improved reliability
- Transfer seat capable
- Removable front seats
- Fits up to two wheelchair users
- Full-length, third-row footrest
- Lighted ramp for easy night-time navigating
- Removable cupholders
Chevrolet Traverse OEM Features
- 3.6L V6 engine
- Climate control seats (LT leather/RS)
- Heated steering wheel (LT leather/RS)
- Premium 8-in. HD color touchscreen (RS)
- Multiple power plug-ins
- Extra storage compartments
- Towing hitch
- 360 camera
- Back-up camera