Information regarding Oxford Mobility’s privacy practices:
This document describes Oxford Mobility’s policy regarding standard information collected in normal web site usage as well as information you provide when you visit our web site. The amount and type of information received depends on how you use our site.
Normal Web Site Usage:
During normal web site usage, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, or social security number. You can visit Oxford Mobility’s web site to read product, company, and other information. The only information we collect and store during normal web site usage is the name of your Internet service provider, the web site you last visited, the pages you request, and the date and time of those requests.We collect this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. This information is shared only within Oxford Mobility.
Collection of Personal Information:
At times, particularly when you use one of our on-line services (i.e., new-car buying, used-car buying, Oxford Mobility’s on-line credit application, etc.) Oxford Mobility may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to fill out any one of these forms. If you choose to use one of these on-line services, however, Oxford Mobility may require that you provide information, which may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, social security number or other personally identifying information. When you submit personal information to Oxford Mobility, you understand and agree that Oxford Mobility may access, store, and utilize your customer profile information. We may share information about your personal information with reputable credit reporting agencies as authorized under federal and state laws, but only as lawfully permitted or required. We collect this information for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to informing you of special offers, and other products and services from Oxford Mobility.
While we have not done so at this time, in the future we may contract with other reputable companies in our efforts to offer you additional attractive products and services. If you do not want the information you provide to Oxford Mobility to be shared with other companies, please indicate this preference when you provide the information to Oxford Mobility in the comments section. Of course, we will honor your request.
Oxford Mobility’s privacy practices are designed to provide a high level of protection for your personal information and our computer systems.
Interest-Based/Online Behavioral Advertising:
On some pages of our site we may allow third-party advertising partners to set web tracking tools (e.g., cookies and web beacons) to collect anonymous, non-personally identifiable information regarding your activities on those pages (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such information we have collected with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering future targeted advertisements to you when you visit other sites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising.”
We collect the following categories of information from and about you:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number.
- Information regarding your lease or finance terms and monthly payment amounts, that we may obtain from third-party sources.
- Information regarding the mileage on your vehicle, which is collected when you bring your vehicle to our dealership’s service department, or that we may obtain from third-party sources.
- Geolocation information.
- Online identifiers, such as username and IP address.
- Usage information, such as how you and your device interact with our website (e.g., the pages you visit or the search terms you enter).
- Other information, such as your car preferences, or information regarding your potential trade-in vehicle, that you provide or that we may obtain from third-party sources.
- Essential. Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of our website. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To respond to your requests and inquiries.
- To improve user experiences by making our website easier to use and navigate.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your information to the following categories of third parties and for the following reasons:
- To third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Services and provide other administrative services to us.
- To unaffiliated third parties whose products and/or services we believe might be of interest to you.
- We may share your personal information in the course of any reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government agencies, and other related third parties, in order to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
If you would like to see your personal information collected, delete your personal information from our records, opt out of the sale of your personal information or have any questions concerning your personal information please fill out the form on our CCPA page and one of our representatives will reach out to you.